[plug] BLocking MP3s

Leon Brooks leon at brooks.fdns.net
Sun Dec 31 09:11:22 WST 2000

Mark Saxon wrote:

> The Thought Assassin wrote:
>> On Thu, 28 Dec 2000, Leon Brooks wrote:
>>> I'm not sure that it's legal to block access to material that is not
>>> illegal.

>> In a free market, I should hope our government can leave it to the
>> customers to inflict their own punishment on them.

> Actually choice in Albany is pretty limited I'd suggest that's why they
> are not to worried about the repercussions.

Aaaaaahhhhh... it all becomes clear now. )-:

Service down there is so bad I'm tempted to start my own POP, there
being only two obstacles: time and money. Are global.net.au still
servicing the area? Drop into Rainbow PC Services in Barker and have a
chat with Jeff.

--
This was frustrating, but I said I am a WinNT server admin... I know
frustrating. -- Jason L Ashbaugh, on Mandrake (Linux) Cooker list