[plug] virus scanning and postfix

Bill Kenworthy billk at iinet.net.au
Sat Dec 30 07:51:38 WST 2000

How do you go about setting postfix up to virus scan email?  I have
stumbled across the header_check command and see that there is the
possibility to specify programs to filter mail entering/leaving postfix,
but cannot find detailed instructions or a gpl/free etc type scanner for
linux/postfix.  Can someone give some a URL or two so I can read up on
this - the postfix faq/website just glosses over this as far as I can
find.  Particularly interested in checking scripts in HTML after
receiving two tainted messages recently, as well as quarantining
executables and vbs attachments etc.  I cannot just delete them, but do
need to actively check before they get to a windoze box.

BillK