[plug] ncpmount

Jon Miller jlmiller at mmtnetworks.com.au
Sun Dec 31 17:42:28 WST 2000

I was trying to mount a NetWare volume to my Linux system with the command:
/usr/bin/ncpmount -S NWFS1 /mnt/NWFS1 -U [userid] -P [password] 2>/dev/hda11

when I issue the df command I only see only the linux mounts and the CDROM.  Any reason why I do not see the NetWare (hda11) mount point.
Also I want to make this a permanent mount point on boot up.  Do I just add the following to /etc/fstab:
NSFS1/DATA     /home/pub/nwfs1      ncp      defaults,mode=644,uid=workgroup,gid=workgroup,owner=root,volume=DATA,nopasswd,multiple

FYI
I also configured IPX as /sbin/ipx_configure --auto_interface=on --auto_primary=on

Thanks