[plug] procmail and filtering out those "Resent-From:" lines

Mike Holland myk at golden.wattle.id.au
Fri Feb 4 14:25:10 WST 2000

Those who use 'pine' have probably been seeing "Resent-From:" and
"Resent-Date:" headers since the plug list was moved.
  ( If you can see a way to tell pine to hide them, please tell me.)

  This bothers me, making it harder to scan the important From and Subject
lines, so I modified my .procmailrc to remove those header items. Here it
is, for your use and feedback - fixes/improvements ?

# PLUG - filter out the 'Resent-*' headers.
:0
{
  :0 fhw
  | /usr/bin/formail -I Resent-