[plug] procmail and filtering out those "Resent-From:" lines

Anthony J. Breeds-Taurima tony at cantech.net.au
Fri Feb 4 15:40:51 WST 2000

On Fri, 4 Feb 2000, Mike Holland wrote:

> Those who use 'pine' have probably been seeing "Resent-From:" and
> "Resent-Date:" headers since the plug list was moved.
>   ( If you can see a way to tell pine to hide them, please tell me.)

from pine's help
                             OPTION: Viewer-Headers

You may change the default list of headers that are viewed by listing the
headers you want to view here. If the headers in your "viewer-hdrs" list
are present in the message, then they will be shown. The order of the
headers you list will be honored. If the special value "all-except" is
included as the first header in the "viewer-hdrs" list, then all headers
in the message except those in the list will be shown. The values are all
case insensitive.

this is pinr 4.10 ... there is more BUT you can simply tell pine NOT to show
them.

Goto Setup:Config:Viewer-Headers:Help to get the whole lot.

Yours Tony.