[plug] *NIX Sys Ad Training (off topic)

Garry gb at perthpcug.org.au
Sat Feb 5 12:17:35 WST 2000

Hello Steve,

SG> I've been asked to recommend a local provider for advanced *NIX Sys Ad
SG> training, preferably, though not necessarilly, with some kind of
SG> certification. All I've found so far is a 5 day course through Camtech at
SG> ECU, with whom I'm not familiar.

SG> Can anyone (off list -- or on if appropriate) make any recommendations or
SG> suggestions?

SG> Thanks,
SG> Steve

You don't mention how long a course, but Murdoch uni runs a semester
long course in the Computer Science program. (I am making the
assumption you have a CS degree already, or most of one at least.)

It's called "Computer Systems and Network Management", and the unit
code is B338.

Details at www.it.murdoch.edu.au/units . Click on the link to get a
course description.

--