[plug] Messages that I have posted

Gavin Tweedie tweedie at nw.com.au
Tue Feb 8 21:29:12 WST 2000

As soon as I hit reply it put:
To      : Bret Busby <bret at clearsol.iinet.net.au>
Cc      : plug <plug at plug.linux.org.au>

now..this has nothing to do with Matt, the list or iiNet. If your err
stupid enough to reply and leave the message as going to the person and
the list, then theres really not a whole lot that plug could do. Also, why
not try turning off "reply to all" or similar, or even just checking the
mail before its sent.
OR
My prefered option would be that you simply reply to people who send you a
cc'ed copy and ask them not to in the future...why should the list be
modified?

or else you could always just not post to the list, hence meaning people
wouldnt reply and thereby solving your [duplicate emails] and our
problem [your whinging].

I trust you will take the appropriate course of action.

Gavin