[plug] StarOffice

de Vries, Arie Arie.deVries at corpmail.telstra.com.au
Thu Feb 10 17:34:50 WST 2000

I am not sure, but I suspect that DMA have installed the latest version of
MS Office (2000) which introduces another file format, that earlier versions
of MS Office and StarOffice can't read. Hopefully StarOffice 5.1a does
include new filters for Office 2k. (One of the chaps here at work downloads'
DMA with no problems but he is using Office 2k)

Another solution is to ask DMA to save the pricelists in a older format of
Office before encrypting and posting it to the web. Not all of us have money
to burn buying the latest version of MS products.

Regards,
Arie de Vries.