[plug] Local StarOffice...

Peter Wright pete at cygnus.uwa.edu.au
Mon Feb 14 11:34:42 WST 2000

On Mon, Feb 14, 2000 at 11:01:26AM +0000, Tony Clark wrote:
> This is probabley offtopic, but I picked up the CD from
> everythinglinux for $25...Has all versions for all OSs on it.  By
> the time you download it, you would probabley have the CD  :)

If I was downloading through my 28.8K modem, yeah. But I was intending
to thoroughly abuse the large bandwidth and ample CD-burning resources
made available at my work environment [1].

> Tony

Pete.

[1] They don't mind. Really. I don't think. :)
--
http://cygnus.uwa.edu.au/~pete/

--
Snoring is prohibited unless all bedroom windows are closed and securely
locked.