[plug] Local StarOffice...

Anthony J. Breeds-Taurima tony at cantech.net.au
Mon Feb 14 13:12:56 WST 2000

On Mon, 14 Feb 2000, Bret Busby wrote:

> I had suggested, at the December 1999 AGM, that someone also get a copy for the
> PLUG CD library, but I don't know what happened about that.

You spoke to me. I haven't gotten arround to getting it yet.  Perhaps you
could donate your CD for me to duplicate and return to you.  If not then I'll
just create a CD with only 70MB of data on it.

I am currently downloading so51a_lnx_01.tar from sun.com  I would assume that
whatever they  are distibuting is the "current" relase.

I'll mail the md5sum to the list so that other people can verify if they have
the latest.

You will be able to download it from
ftp://thor.cantech.net.au/pub/Linux/StarOffice
It will be there by 1400 today (14/02/2000)

Yours Tony.