[plug] Local StarOffice...

Anthony J. Breeds-Taurima tony at cantech.net.au
Mon Feb 14 13:56:11 WST 2000

On Mon, 14 Feb 2000, Peter Wright wrote:

> On Mon, Feb 14, 2000 at 01:42:03PM +0800, Gavin Tweedie wrote:
>
> > if its just so51a then its the same as on Matts box, and all
> > waix/pix/parnet people would be better off grabbing it from
> > ftp://live.networx.net.au/pub/StarOffice to save themseleves
>
> I think Anthony was wanting to be sure that he was getting the latest
> publicly available version, and verify whether the version that Sun is
> currently making available is the same as the older copy that Matt has
> on his box. I agree, it'd be rather strange to have two different
> versions called 5.1a, but nevertheless.... ;)

Basically yes Thats what I was doing .... Verifying that Matt and I (now)
have the "current" version available.

The version I have has an md5 of:
680d631d0cd85e8735b8c3f821cfd2b5  so51a_lnx_01.tar

I haven't installed it yet, I'll do that at home tonight
BUT now we have 2 copiesa for people to hit, and assuming the install works
I'll create a CD and place it in the PLUG library.

Yours Tony.