[plug] help on a reaaally basic command--please

Christian christian at global.net.au
Thu Feb 17 11:35:17 WST 2000

dez wrote:

>  i have just installed gtoaster and as soon as I start it it opens with
> the correct screen the blurb about first time using and setting preferences.
> Then It disappears.

Which version?  if it's 0.3 then you may have the same problem I have.
It loads up, gives me some note about an upgrade and about 3 seconds
later, independent of whether I do anything or not, it crashes (seg
faults) and the gnome segfault handler program comes up.  My solution
was to downgrade to 0.1 which works fine for most things.

Regards,

Christian.