[plug] Redhat 6.1 and printing

dez dynamix at iinet.net.au
Sun Feb 20 18:56:20 WST 2000

Jason,
dez here..i did have redhat 6 up to 6.1 ..printing was fine
but since i put it on another drive as a straight 6.1 i cannot get it to detect
any printer port.
if i ignore the auto detect and set it up anyways the job just sits in the
queue..no device to print to!!
any ideas??
...the kernel has parrallell support etc
dez