[plug] Mandrake - printing

Peter Wright pete at cygnus.uwa.edu.au
Tue Feb 22 13:39:37 WST 2000

On Tue, Feb 22, 2000 at 01:55:12PM +0800, Leon Brooks wrote:
[ mandrake stuff snipped ... ]
> As a result of last night's UWA meeting, I'm burning six copies of
> it to mail to various people (for two of them, the inclusion of
> *two* IDE's made the difference).

I don't know if you've actually tried using it, but I've had some
troubles with the Mandrake KDevelop. It looks for Qt and KDE includes
in the wrong directory (or perhaps they're actually installed in the
wrong directory).

What was the other IDE?

Pete.
--
http://cygnus.uwa.edu.au/~pete/

--
BEDEVERE: Wait.  Wait ... tell me, what also floats on water?
ALL:      Bread?  No, no, no.  Apples .... gravy ... very small rocks ...