[plug] Mandrake & Printing

navarre at omen.net.au navarre at omen.net.au
Wed Feb 23 15:53:22 WST 2000

My question is given that bind is not realy called bind, is it not
named?, the package is called bind? typing

bind -V

shows something to do with bash, am I correct.

I looked in /var/log/syslog and no mention of bind or named.

Please inform us debian users how to check the version and
clear up my confusion about the name of this thing.

Regards Navarre