[plug] Hum causing modem dropout

navarre at omen.net.au navarre at omen.net.au
Thu Feb 24 15:29:37 WST 2000

Like Beau says below I have also heard that the T200 phone causes
line dropouts due to its porwe management habits. Does the modem
have an in and out port that could be used to efectivly disconnect
 the t200 whilst on-line? Bare in mind that if the phone is not
connected it may loose its memory.

Regards Navarre