[plug] Can't use AHA-1520B SCSI adapter

Steve Baker sbaker at icg.net.au
Mon Feb 28 06:27:01 WST 2000

People,

I have an Adaptec AHA-1520B ISA SCSI adapter, but when I try to load the
aha152x module I get the message 'init_module: Device or resource busy'.  As
far as I can tell there are no IRQ, I/O port, DMA or memory conflicts.

Is this card actually supported?  I checked the sources, and there is no
explicit mention of the 'B' revision of this card.  The card itself is
working OK, if I go into the BIOS utility at boot time I can see the scanner
that is attached to the card.  Is anyone using one of these?

Thanks.
Steve
--
Steve Baker sbaker at icg.net.au - Integra Consulting Group