[plug] Unix Beginners Textbook?

Trevor Phillips phillips at central.murdoch.edu.au
Mon Feb 28 10:45:30 WST 2000

"Anthony J. Breeds-Taurima" wrote:

> When I did a Unix unit at Curtin the text book the suggexted was
> An Introduction to Berkley Unix by Paul Wang.
>
> I Hadn't opened it until your post.  it seesm okay.

*nod*

> If you're going to be at Curtin some time you can stop by my work and I'll
> lend it to you.  Or of course you could try to get it out of the library.

I'll see if I get the time. ^_^;;

> It doen't touch on the Internet.  IN my experence at curtin if there is an
> "and" in the unit title that means 2 text books.

*laugh*
Well the Internet part of the unit isn't officially in the Title. And being an
Intro unit, I don't want to MAKE them buy a stack of books they may never use
again; I've been to Uni, and I have the stack of barely-used textbooks to prove
it. ^_^

: Web Systems Administrator      -           T.Phillips at murdoch.edu.au :