Why I use Debian. Was Re: [plug] Mandrake - printing

John Summerfield summer at OS2.ami.com.au
Tue Feb 29 03:12:30 WST 2000

> > that.
>

> Would you please stop contradicting yourself?

As a generic new user, I'd be likely to choose because of that's included.
A daughter bought a computer some time ago; it was quite possible that
she'd have installed some other distro at my behest. It happens that RHL
suited her best.

As an established RHL user, I'm not too likely to change (but, given the
cost I just might). I did switch once.

As an established linux user, I may well purchase a different (but
compatible) distro to get some different software.

All true, no contradiction.

--
Cheers
John Summerfield