[plug] HP's OpenMail

Paul Baumgarten paul at kcc.wa.edu.au
Tue Feb 29 14:19:21 WST 2000

I am wondering if anyone is running Hewlett Packard's OpenMail for Linux
product (www.hp.com/go/openmail)

For those who are unaware of it: OpenMail is a product that does the job of
MS Exchange server.  Of particular interest to me is the ability to use it
in conjunction with Outlook Scheduling for networking of individual
schedules.

I have downloaded it but am having problems with the configuration.
Basically I have followed the instructions and the server gives the
appearance of running, but I can't seem to get an Outlook client to connect
to the OpenMail server.  I would be interested in hearing from anyone who
has it running.

Regards

Paul Baumgarten (email: paul at kcc.wa.edu.au)
Information Systems Manager