[plug] Wanted: notebook computer

Ari Finander ari at scientist.com
Tue Feb 29 15:24:33 WST 2000

Does anyone have an old notebook computer gathering dust that they can part
with for free/cheap?  I can no longer write my lecture notes with pen/pencil
due to a worsening blood condition and I was thinking of installing linux on
an old notebook computer and just using it as a text editor station for
taking down lecture notes (if they allow me to...might be a problem with all
the click click clicking during a lecture).

Ari

--
Donating bone marrow is a one day procedure done under general anasthetic
(you don't feel the procedure) and all you und up with is a little booboo