[plug] Flash ROMS for Abit Mainbords (BH6)

Michael Hunt Michael.J.Hunt at usa.net
Tue Jan 4 23:33:36 WST 2000

Hi ya all,

Wanting to get some long overdues work done on my Home PC i decided to
do a flash upgrade of my BIOS in order to sort out some ATA66 issues I
was having (Hot Rod add in card). The long and the short of it is that
after doing the bios upgrade I rebooted my machine and discoverd that it
was nbo longer working. It appears that in my haste I had downloaded the
wrond BIOS updates (BX6) and flashed that on to my chip (stuppid I
know).