[plug] linux driver petition

Bevan Broun bevanb at ee.uwa.edu.au
Fri Jan 7 14:04:12 WST 2000

see http://www.libranet.com/petition.html

<quote>
We at Libranet are committed to helping to make the Linux operating
system as functional as possible for Linux desktop users.

Linux is hampered by a lack of drivers for some pc devices, notably
printers.

In an effort to help correct this, we are collecting signatures to a
petition which will be submitted to the major producers of pc devices.
</quote>

BB
--
Bevan Broun                                           ph (08) 9380 1587
Computer Systems Officer                             fax (08) 9380 1065