[plug] help Printing Letter size Ghostscript pages on A4 paper.

Bevan Broun bevanb at ee.uwa.edu.au
Tue Jan 11 09:11:00 WST 2000

on Tue, Jan 11, 2000 at 07:43:38PM +0800, stephen. <steve at newton.dialix.com.au> wrote:
> I have some very large 200+ pages ducumants to print
> on my HP lazerjet IIID  (duplex version of laserjet III)
>  and when i print em the prointer continually ( every 1-6 pages)
> complains and askes me to load letter size paper - How can i tell the
> ghostscript to
> print to my usual A4 paper insted.

You should change the paper size in the document using mpage

Something like

mpage -1 -bA4 doc.ps > docA4.ps

When you open the file in ghostview it should now be recognised as A4.

BB
--
Bevan Broun                                           ph (08) 9380 1587
Computer Systems Officer                             fax (08) 9380 1065