[plug] E-mail Virus scanning under Linux

Jon L. Miller jlmiller at wantree.com.au
Tue Jan 11 19:17:29 WST 2000

A while back some asked about virus scanning for Linux, look into trend
micro's VirusScan for Linux.  It is an excellent product and actually does
the job properly.  It also goes out to it home site and upgrade the
signature files when one becomes available (this is done automatically).
It'll notify both sender and recipient of viruses found.  It can quarantine
the virus if it cannot clean it.  There are other features.

I use it exclusively with all my clients Linux servers.

Jon