[plug] Quakeathon III - The Final Details!

Matt Kemner zombie at networx.net.au
Wed Jan 12 09:42:14 WST 2000

On Wed, 12 Jan 2000, Leon Brooks wrote:

>     It may please you to note that Garry, along with our
>     Illustrious President, busy Secretary and loquacious ex
>     President of Vice, does not have Windows on either his
>     work or personal machine.

Actually, to be accurate, my work machine does have Windows on it, but it
is used very rarely, and then only for the purposes of playing Rally
Championship 2000. I hope you won't think any less of me. :)

My home machine has Windows on it by order of She Who Must Be Obeyed.
(Although I'm having some success in addicting her to Penguin Golf)

 - Matt