[plug] Quakeathon III - The Final Details!

Greg Mildenhall greg at networx.net.au
Wed Jan 12 11:37:34 WST 2000

On Wed, 12 Jan 2000, Leon Brooks wrote:
> 1A. There are a _very_ limited number of (2) Windows machines
>     already present in the office which can have games
>     installed on them, if you do not book one, you cannot use
>     one. First in best dressed.
Since my system is a P90 with a bare-minimum video card, I'd be inclined
to take up this offer presuming that these machines are capable of
handling the more modern games. Otherwise it's jerky Quake I for me. :)
This also saves me the difficulty of finding someone who can help get
machineoflovinggrace to QV1 and back. Of course, if people are entirely
without machines to use, I'll gladly yield the winboxen to them.
Do you think there'll be someone there who can help me with the various
windows problems that will no doubt pop up?

-G