[plug] Quakeathon ticket status

Leon Brooks leonb at bounce.networx.net.au
Sat Jan 15 21:54:47 WST 2000

Bookings to date, not counting the (four?) Indigo.net staff (Ben
Richards aka lych registered formally anyway, top marks for that), in
order of application:

0.  Leon Brooks

1.  Anthony J. Breeds-Taurima

2.  Mike Holland

3.  Greg Mildenhall (now with speakers 4MB video and cacheing IDE
    controller, woohoo)

4.  Ray (hr4)

(Ben goes here)

5.  Joshua Pierre

6.  Petter Reinholdtsen

7.  Peter Wright - and "girlfriend"

8.  Mari Wang (-: who dressed me down for being a chauvanist, bless her
    heart, and implied a talented Quake addiction for herself :-)

9.  Fabian (KrazyFabio)

10. Ben (lych)'s friend

11. Ian Kent

(Probably also Pavel Franger, waiting for confirmation)

(Matt Kemner is likely to be, umm, unavoidably detained but will attend
otherwise, awaiting confirmation)

If you are not among these eighteen, please email me NOW at
mailto:quakeathon at brooks.smileys.net to book your seat. The indigo
office would probably hold about 30 people before the fire regulations
cut in, so half of the seats have definitely gone and at least one more
is at definite risk.

Ladies please note that at least one eighth of the bookings are also
feminine, so you won't be isolated, and we would be most pleased to
increase that proportion. Sorry if that sounds chauvinist, but a better
balance seems to be highly beneficial in most meetings.

--
Confidence is the feeling you have before you understand the situation.
If at first you don't succeed, try a shorter bungee. When in trouble,