[plug] cdparanoia

russ russ at powerstech.com
Mon Jan 17 10:55:03 WST 2000

On Sun, 16 Jan 2000, Leon Brooks wrote:
> russ wrote:
> > hdb: CD220E, ATAPI CDROM drive
> > hdb: ATAPI 67X DVD-ROM DVD-RAM CD-R drive, 4669kB Cache
>   I suspect that ^^^ this might be an issue
> Might have to find a cruddy old CD drive for ripping until the software

It is a cruddy old CD drive.   :)

I guess this goes back to the original problem I had
six months ago. The cd is over 5 years old. When I got a
new mother board the bios didn't recognise the cd card so I
un-plugged the cd drive from the sound card and plugged it
into the mother board directly. It worked and it played
audio cd's.

--
Regards
russ