[plug] bzflag

Matt Kemner zombie at networx.net.au
Tue Jan 18 10:48:55 WST 2000

Hi All

I was browsing through the latest Debian Weekly News, which includes a
list of new packages to Debian for the week, and came across one called
"bzflag", and as a result am now irrevocably addicted. :)

http://www.au.debian.org/Packages/unstable/games/bzflag.html has the goss.
Briefly, it's a 3D multiplayer tank battle game, with Capture The Flag
mode. :)

Unfortunately I will not be able to make it on Sunday, or else I would
have hoped to have challenged people for a game, but if anybody would like
to play over the 'net, email me to arrange a time. :)

 - Matt