[plug] bzflag

Leon Brooks leon at brooks.smileys.net
Tue Jan 25 17:57:27 WST 2000

Matt Kemner wrote:
> I was browsing through the latest Debian Weekly News, which includes a
> list of new packages to Debian for the week, and came across one called
> "bzflag", and as a result am now irrevocably addicted. :)

I can see why. There's something mesmerising about the way those glowy
coloured shells sail gracefully across the landscape, and it's
interesting trying out things like the Shockwave, which lends new
meaning to the phrase "drive-by shooting". SuperBullet (shoot through
buildings) is also fun.

> if anybody would like
> to play over the 'net, email me to arrange a time. :)

Australia Day (Wednesday), from 11AM? I haven't installed the proxy on
my gateway yet, and would like to at least test it. Both server and
client had to be told which interface to use, or they both dropped their
marbles all over the floor.

--
Confidence is the feeling you have before you understand the situation.
If at first you don't succeed, try a shorter bungee. When in trouble,