[plug] Problems building drbd for an SMP 2.2.16 kernel

Richard Sharpe sharpe at ns.aus.com
Tue Jul 4 19:43:46 WST 2000

Hi,

I am trying to build drbd for a 2.2.16SMP machine, but am having problems
when I try to load the module (drbd.o).

It tells me that the module was build for a 2.2.16-3 kernel, while we are
running on a 2.2.16-3SMP kernel.

This suggests that somewhere there is a version file that contains that
magic info incorrectly.

I have done a fair bit of searching, but have not found anything so far.

Has anyone seen this problem before?  Can anyone suggest a fix.

Regards
-------
Richard Sharpe, sharpe at ns.aus.com
Co-author, SAMS Teach Yourself Samba in 24 Hours
Author: First Australian 5-day, intensive, hands-on Linux SysAdmin course
Author: First Australian 2-day, intensive, hands-on Samba course