[plug] Sloving over a hot web-page

Leon Brooks leon at brooks.smileys.net
Thu Jul 6 10:30:19 WST 2000

Darrell Horrocks wrote:
> <SIGH>  And I thought my luck had changed ;-)

Luck is generally something that you make yourself.

> But on a nitpicking note (coz I feel I have demonstate my written
> communication skills) ;-),

Start by not leaving out letters and whole words. (-:

> I know we have been debating slothy toads and

Slithy toves. Written skills now down to 70% and falling.
Observation/recall has just taken a hit. Raise sheilds! Prepare to get a
government job!

>> There will be plenty of "experts" there to help pick the best "type" of linux
>> for you, get you going and slove your problems.

> I want to to know what a slove is ;-)

A relative of the typoe. An ordinary word with a single pair of
chromosomes swapped. Useful for applying to resistant stains, washes
whiter than #ffffff and won't run down your battery.

--
Linux will not get in the door by simply mentioning it... it must win
by proving itself superior. We have no marketing department, our sales