[plug] Sloving over a hot web-page

Bret Busby bret at clearsol.iinet.net.au
Thu Jul 6 11:05:39 WST 2000

Leon Brooks wrote:

<snip>

> > I want to to know what a slove is ;-)
>
> A relative of the typoe. An ordinary word with a single pair of
> chromosomes swapped. Useful for applying to resistant stains, washes
> whiter than #ffffff and won't run down your battery.

Aaargh! No! No! Genetically modified language! How are we going to be
able to digest it? Is it going to make us emit light, like the
genetically modified mozzies? Or, are we just naturally brilliant?

This all reminds me of a dog, named Evelyn, a slightly modified dog
(Frank the zapper, I believe, had such a dog..)

Perhaps, "slove", is a slave, genetically engineered, to incorporate a
cooking device, a stove, so that the slave becomes a slove, which does
the cooking? (Any reference, or, intended reference, to accountants, is
imaginary, and, as such, is a result of eating genetically modified
words, and the failure to adequately digest the chromosome imbalances
therein... )

--

Bret Busby