[Fwd: Re: [plug] Windows and Linux]

Michael De Santis michael at harvestroad.com
Fri Jul 7 13:44:18 WST 2000

Bret,

I agree with you on the resource hungry bit. If we were to go ahead with
this we would be looking at buying new machines across the board.
Something that management will balk at once the see the final figure.

Personally I'm  more inclined to have a second older laptop running
linux and the salesperson windows machine connecting to it with through
a mini hub.

But of course - what marketing and sales people want, must be the
correct solution. :)

cheers
Michael

Michael De Santis                        michael at harvestroad.com
Systems Administrator                    Harvestroad Limited

                 http://www.harvestroad.com