[plug] COMMERCIAL: IIT Training Linux course rescheduled

Richard Sharpe sharpe at ns.aus.com
Tue Jul 11 09:10:05 WST 2000

Hi,

For logistical and venue reasons we have had to reschedule our 5-Day
Hands-on Linux Systems Admin course from 17-Jul to 7-Aug-2000.

There should be an ad in today's paper (the local West Australian paper,
not the national papers etc) about the course as well.

If you know of anyone who wants Linux training, please ask them to call
1800-654-103 or check the IIT Training web site at www.iit-training.com.au
or send me mail.

Regards
-------
Richard Sharpe, sharpe at ns.aus.com
Co-author, SAMS Teach Yourself Samba in 24 Hours
Author: First Australian 5-day, intensive, hands-on Linux SysAdmin course
Author: First Australian 2-day, intensive, hands-on Samba course