[plug] Tonight [Leon virthosting at Alex]

Alex Polglaze apolglaze at book-keepingnetwork.com.au
Tue Jul 11 11:11:17 WST 2000

Matt Kemner wrote:
> On Tue, 11 Jul 2000, Leon Brooks wrote:
>> At 1 Outram Street, West Perth, from 7:30PM as usual?
> Isn't that 1 Havelock St?

One of those streets. Across the road from Charities House, the black
monolith on the hill near King's Park.

I spend too much time with my wife, who can't tell left from right to
save her life, and calls not only cupboards but also dressers,
wardrobes, ovens, refrigerators, car boots, glove boxes and myriad other
things "the cupboard". All forms of medical personnel (MDs,
Chiropractors, Physiotherapists, surgeons, allergy consultants, nursing
mothers reps etc etc, and yes, even Vets) become "the Vet". It sounds
minor, but after a while it starts to twist your mind... O-=>

Cheers; Leon

--
If at first you don't succeed, try a shorter bungee.