[plug] Press Release

Earnshaw, Mike earnshawm at wa.switch.aust.com
Thu Jul 27 13:29:07 WST 2000

List,

Coming to Richard's defence. His contributions to Linux and mailing
lists in general is beyond calculation in my opinion, just like lots of
other people who subscribe to lists. I personally do not have a problem
with his original e-mail, it was harmless after all.

In the short time I have known Richard personally he has never tried to
push his "personal commercial" interests yet has always offered the hand
of experience to people in distress and at the most in opportune times!

Cut the guy some slack ;-)

0.02c

Mike