[plug] /newbie Routes/Port Blocking/IP Chains

Peter Wright pete at cygnus.uwa.edu.au
Fri Jun 2 12:00:34 WST 2000

On Fri, Jun 02, 2000 at 11:48:44AM +0800, Earnshaw, Mike wrote:
> List,
>
> On our setup I have a Linux box as fileserver/internet/all other good
> things and a NT box that runs exchange. In the past the NT box was in a
> trust with another NT box in Brisbane. All was well.

"in a trust" ...?

> Then I broke it :-( .... by accident of course!!
>
> Now I can't seem to restablish the trust {Thats the NT bit ...}
> Any pointers, pls?

I'm sorry, but I can't really offer any help - however I would like to
ask you what on earth being "in a trust" means in (what I presume is)
the context of NT networking? I'm quite intrigued.

> Mike Earnshaw

Damn, I'm really feeling the lack of that MSCE qualification now. :)

Pete.
--
http://cygnus.uwa.edu.au/~pete/

43. You tell the kids they can't use the computer because "Daddy's got work to
    do" and you don't even have a job.