Host file

Jon L. Miller jlmiller at mmtnetworks.com.au
Sat Jun 3 12:07:33 WST 2000

So If I have a file such as this:
/etc/mail/access
    192.168.1.1     RELAY
    10.0.0.6        RELAY
    gooddomain.net  RELAY
    baddomain.net   550 Mail from your domain is denied
    192.168.1.10    550 Internet mail may not be sent from this host.
If I wanted to set the RELAY to allow mail from 192.168.2.2, this would
allow email to relay from the 192.168.2.2 on this mail server is that
correct? Do I have to run any other program to get this information in the
system?