[plug] .fetchmailrc oddity

James Robert New james_new_us at yahoo.com
Sun Jun 4 17:14:53 WST 2000

From: James Robert New <james_new_us at yahoo.com>To: luv at luv.asn.au
Cc: james_new_us at yahoo.com
Date: Sat, 3 Jun 2000 22:09:36 +0800

I have not received mail from this list for a while and the funny thing is that
fetchmail is doin somthing cause I am getting data from somewhere.
I think this data is email messages.
I had a peek at the .fetchmailrc file and noticed this
poll pop.mail.yahoo.com with proto POP3
user yahoousername there with password yahoopassword is localuser here
warnings 3600     antispam 571 550 501 554
I figure this warning statement has a lot to do with why I get no email. i
think it also has something to do with large amount of mail from luv looking
like a spam attack.
What troubles me is that I don't know how to stop this.
I like reading the luv list cause I have learnt heaps from it.
It also stops other users receiving mail.
As you can see I have a yahoo account but i don't think that should be a
problem (good test to see mail on the web page as proof there was something
there).
Hope ther is enough info to ring bells
TIA
James