[plug] Compiling a driver

Earnshaw, Mike earnshawm at wa.switch.aust.com
Mon Jun 5 11:53:24 WST 2000

I have wimped out. Got one of the developers here to have a look and he
said it's not worth it. DPT say they will have a "compiled" driver in
the next few weeks for 2.2.14

In the meantime I have the box running RH6 (supported driver) as my data
server. Just got to apply the fixes now.

Thanks anyway

Mike