[plug] RH6.2 Kernel problem

NetRanger c.i.n at iname.com
Tue Jun 6 22:41:18 WST 2000

I've had this problem before when I tried to compile a 2.2.15 kernel, until
I found out that you must have the supported features in the kernel in order
for the modules to load successfully. eg, if you enabled a particular sound
card driver as a module then you must have sound supported in the kernel. If
not, then you are going to have problems of 'unresolved symbols'. Hope this
helps.
---
NetRanger - public keys available at http://home.cyberarmy.com/potato
"There is no such thing as a hot female hacker named Acid Burn who has
pert tits and lips that would look very nice wrapped around my hard
disk."