[plug] Fast OpenGL Xserver for G400?

Beau Kuiper kuiperba at cs.curtin.edu.au
Fri Jun 9 13:42:14 WST 2000

Hi,

I also have a matrox G400 (16 meg single-head).  I use Utah-GLX on it too.
Utah-GLX isn't very robust though, so you must be careful not to send it
anything horrible.

As for performace Utah-GLX is very good, almost as good as the windows drivers
from matrox. And 2D graphics, the matrox G400 is probably one of the best cards
to run Xfree usder

Have fun
Beau Kuiper
kuiperba at cs.curtin.edu.au