[plug] re: can see Samba server

Millers millers at mmtnetworks.com.au
Sun Jun 11 02:21:56 WST 2000

So you are saying it is better to have the dial-up PC on the same network?
can a route be setup to handle the two networks or is it better to be on the
same network.  The person that setup the dial-up always set up dial-ups on
different networks.  I've posted the question to him as to why he does it
this way.