[plug] KDE init

Leon Brooks leon at brooks.smileys.net
Sun Jun 11 19:26:14 WST 2000

russ wrote:
> Is there a default KDE setup that can be copied into a new user's home directory?

Are added to /etc/skel

Don't know if it helps you at all, but attached (KDEinit.tar.gz 3.4K) is
a tar-gzip of the KDE dirs from a freshly created user on my (Mandrake
7.1beta3) machine. Every Mandrake I have used (6.0 on) includes these in
the skeleton by default, and if you erase them, KDE makes new a default
set when the user starts it.

--
Linux will not get in the door by simply mentioning it... it must win
by proving itself superior. We have no marketing department, our sales