[plug] access1 satellite and linux.

bartlists bartlists at dingoblue.net.au
Sun Jun 18 19:37:34 WST 2000

Hi,

I did ask them and I got the "whats linux" sort of answer, so dose anyone know
if the satellite PCI card they use (boardlogic?) has drivers for linux or know
how to get it working. I dont want to have to get one of the costly sat-routers
(which appear to run linux). The access1 website states only win95/98 NT are
supported.

Has anyone set one of these up under linux?

Thanks

BaRT

--
JWebMail WebMail/Java v0.7.0pre3 WWW <-> Mail Gateway