[plug] access1 satellite and linux.

Leon Brooks leon at brooks.smileys.net
Sun Jun 18 20:23:13 WST 2000

bartlists wrote:
> I did ask them and I got the "whats linux" sort of answer, so dose anyone know
> if the satellite PCI card they use (boardlogic?) has drivers for linux or know
> how to get it working. I dont want to have to get one of the costly sat-routers
> (which appear to run linux). The access1 website states only win95/98 NT are
> supported.

Talking to a tech-sales-person-thingy in Melbourne named Chris, Linux is
not officially supported but he knows of people running Linux machines
on them. Will be visiting AccessOne in West Perth Monday 9:30AM, Linux
box in tow.

Want to come along?

--
Linux will not get in the door by simply mentioning it... it must win
by proving itself superior. We have no marketing department, our sales