[plug] Installfest

Anthony J. Breeds-Taurima tony at cantech.net.au
Wed Jun 21 11:59:09 WST 2000

On Wed, 21 Jun 2000, Chris Darby wrote:

> i have one Redhat 6.0 one redhat 5.2, two redhat 6.2's one redhat 6.1, one
> suse 6.3 and one suse 6.4 if you need them....im in Adelaide until friday
> but i'll be glad to donate or burn copies of those cds if they are needed.
> I'd also like to participate, i run two internet networks using Linux one in
> adelaide and one in perth, and several servers using FTP, HTTP, PHP, SSL and
> TELNET services, i also provide PHP, HTML and JAva Developmnet Services

I don't know how the others fell but I thknk we should stay with the latest
stable release for each distro (comments).  Having said that a copy of suse
6.4 would be great (2-3 would be better).

In terms of participating the more the merrier (sp?).  Then basic organisation
will take place here (on the list)  so keep watching.

Yours Tony.

/*
 * --Albert Einstein
 */