[plug] Installfest

Chris Darby chris at mnet.com.au
Wed Jun 21 11:44:49 WST 2000

i have one Redhat 6.0 one redhat 5.2, two redhat 6.2's one redhat 6.1, one
suse 6.3 and one suse 6.4 if you need them....im in Adelaide until friday
but i'll be glad to donate or burn copies of those cds if they are needed.
I'd also like to participate, i run two internet networks using Linux one in
adelaide and one in perth, and several servers using FTP, HTTP, PHP, SSL and
TELNET services, i also provide PHP, HTML and JAva Developmnet Services

Chris Darby
Sem Tempo West